2019 Honda Rebel 300
Call for Price
Stock Image: Pearl Cadet Gray
Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Tuned for cruising: The engine's high-tech features and light and compact design contribute to the Rebel's impressive power-to-weight ratio, allowing it to compete with twin-cylinder bikes of similar displacement. Special tuning accentuates low-rpm horsepower and torque, making the Rebel perfect for bopping around the city. Prior year model shown.
- High-performance credentials: The 286 cc single-cylinder engine boasts dual overhead camshafts driven by a Hy-Vo-type silent chain, forked roller rocker arms, a compact four-valve cylinder head, a counterbalance shaft for smoothness, and liquid cooling for optimum performance and durability.
- Fun to ride: The engine produces a remarkably broad torque curve for strong low-rpm performance, and peak horsepower kicks in well below redline. This wide spread of power makes the Rebel easy and confidence-inspiring to ride, in both stop-and-go situations and on the highway, while also returning impressive fuel economy. Prior year model shown.
- Smooth for comfort: A gear-driven counterbalance shaft helps quell engine vibration for enhanced rider comfort. It's located so close to the crankshaft that the balancer weight passes between the two crank weights to keep the engine as compact as possible while improving mass centralization.
- Crisp response: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the current riding and atmospheric conditions. The system delivers optimal performance and remarkably crisp throttle response over a wide range of operating conditions, plus improved fuel economy. The PGM-FI system also incorporates an Idle Air Control Valve (IACV) to smooth responses to small changes in throttle position.
- Easy acceleration: The Rebel's six-speed transmission works in concert with the engine's broad powerband to make getting going from a stop easy, while also ensuring strong performance during highway cruising. Prior year model shown.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Distinctive chassis design: Combining elements of bobber and chopper styling in its iconic fuel tank design, narrow frame, raked-looking front end and black-out components, the Rebel has a raw, no-nonsense appearance that's bound to get noticed.
- Comfortable seat height: The Rebel's low 690 mm (27 inch) seat height allows most riders to easily put both feet flat on the ground at stops for added confidence. Want to bring a friend along? The optional passenger seat installs easily. Prior year model shown.
- Bold, oversize tires: Oversize tires (130/90-16 front; 150/80-16 rear) help to contrast the narrow frame and add to the Rebel's strong, confident stance. Prior year model shown.
- Available ABS: Front and rear disc brakes provide confident stopping power, or step up to available ABS for the ultimate in braking performance and peace of mind.
- Retro look, modern handling: Dual side-mount shocks and the raked-looking fork provide a retro look, but thoroughly modern comfort and handling.
- Ample range: Chopper-style fuel tank looks compact, but its 11-litre capacity combines with the engine's excellent fuel efficiency to let you ride far and wide between fillups. Prior year model shown.
- LCD instrumentation: LCD instrumentation keeps you up to speed on your progress and the engine's operation. Prior year model shown.
- Side-mounted key: The side-mounted key location adds to the Rebel's retro character. Prior year model shown.
- Customize your Rebel: A collection of custom-designed Honda Genuine Accessories—including windscreen, saddlebags, rear carrier rack, and more—let you create a Rebel that's uniquely your own.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled single-cylinder
- Displacement: 286 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 76 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 41 mm telescopic fork; 121 mm (4.77 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustment; 96 mm (3.77 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 130/90R-16 Rear: 150/80R-16
- Brakes: Front: 296 mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper Rear: 240 mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Seat Height: 691 mm (27.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,491 mm (58.7 in.)
- Curb Weight: 168 kg (370 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L
- Colour: Pearl Cadet Gray
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- 286 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm telescopic fork; 121 mm (4.77 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustment; 96 mm (3.77 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 296 mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 240 mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 1,491 mm (58.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 691 mm (27.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.4 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 168 kg (370 lb.)
- Pearl Cadet Gray
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus