2019 Honda CRF110F
Call for Price
Stock Image: Extreme Red
Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton
- Tuned for the beginner: Dependable 4-stroke air-cooled single-cylinder 109 cc engine is tuned to lend confidence to beginner riders.
- Linear power delivery: New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection ensures a smooth flow of power for easier handling, plus trouble-free operation and maintenance.
- Extra info: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF110F helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- No-stall take-offs: Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch offers simple operation with easy, no-stall take-offs.
- Parental control: Adjustable throttle limiter allows parents to tune performance to match rider ability.
- Easy start: Convenient electric starter with kickstart backup.
- Not too loud: Quiet muffler won't annoy the neighbours.
- New twin-spar frame: New CRF-R-inspired twin-spar frame provides a stable foundation for both novice and skilled young riders.
- Easy to mount & control: Low seat height of only 667 mm (26.3 in.) gives young riders added confidence as they learn.
- Great traction & stability: Upgraded suspension offers excellent traction and stability for added confidence over rough terrain. The 31 mm leading-axle Showa front fork has 110 mm (4.3 in.) of travel, while the rear Pro-Link® Showa single shock absorber provides 97 mm (3.8 in.) of travel.
- Protective bodywork: Extended muffler cover provides extra rider protection.
- New durable fuel tank: Plastic-injected fuel tank with integrated fuel pump adds to the CRF110F's legendary durability and ease of use.
- Spill protection: New easy-close gas cap with latch eliminates the risk of the cap loosening while riding.
- Cool look: CRF-R-inspired bodywork looks great, and is built tough for years of riding fun.
- Secure against unauthorized use: Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Additional protection: Handlebar pad for additional protection
- Controls designed for young rIders: Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
- Simplified maintenance: Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
- Secure footing: Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Transferable warranty: Transferable six-month limited warranty.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine type: Air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 109 cc
- Bore & stroke: 50 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve train: SOHC, 2-valve
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final drive: #420 chain; 14T/38T
Chassis & Suspension
- Front suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 110 mm (4.3 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 97 mm (3.8 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 70/100-14 Rear: 80/100-12
- Brakes: Front: drum Rear: drum
- Ground clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat height: 660 mm (26 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,065 mm (41.9 in.)
- Curb weight: 77.2 kg (170.2 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 3.7 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litre
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 109 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 50 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 110 mm (4.3 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 97 mm (3.8 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 77.2 kg (170.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litre
- 1,065 mm (41.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat Height
- 660 mm (26 in.)
- Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/38T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus